Thursday, 23 November 2017

Haiku: I have a dream


This is my "I have a dream" editing



Martin had a dream, John Lennon told us to imagine, unfortunately reality is still far from their dreams and imagination.

I used the editing process in a provocative way, to show the power of editing. How much it can change the meaning of something. I used Aaron's footage to make it.

It isn't against the people in the video. It's just a provocation.





Labels:

1 Comments:

At 24 November 2017 at 10:50 , Blogger Unknown said...

Now I feel guilty for having edited it in this way. I worry it is not respectful for the people in it. Aaron assured me to not worry about it. I want to say that I considered the people in it as they were actors, not themselves. To represent my point of view of the fact that, we, white people, give less importance on the struggling of black people in our society.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home