Monday, 6 November 2017

Practise for my project


Last month I went to London to take some "street photography" pictures. I was trying to find inspirations for my portrait project.




It has been a good practise taking pictures of some interesting people. 
Just in this case people were not awere of me taking pictures, for the portrait instead, the subject will be posing, of course.



   
My camera is not very good and I have shoot in automatic mode, just recently I'm getting more confident with manual mode.





















Labels:

10 Comments:

At 7 November 2017 at 02:46 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the depth in the last image and the way the colour is predominently yellow and black. I nice merge.

 
At 7 November 2017 at 02:47 , Blogger Brodie McBride said...

really enjoyed the use of the avant-garde style of photography, even if some of the subjects seemed a bit objectionable haha!

 
At 7 November 2017 at 02:47 , Blogger Grace Patey said...

Love the photograph of the group in the bar, and how some of them have started to notice you. Maybe you could play on that idea more and take a series where at first they don't notice you, until they do.

 
At 7 November 2017 at 02:48 , Blogger BOYDEN said...

some of these photos are really brilliant, they tell such interesting stories at just a glance. the first and the fifth images in particular are my favourites.

 
At 7 November 2017 at 02:48 , Blogger Cecily Lane Bedner said...

My favourite out of these is the one looking in through the window to the bar. The girl who's in the centre of the frame looks most detached from the scene, since she's looking away from the group, frowning.

 
At 7 November 2017 at 02:50 , Blogger Kylan Casey said...

I like the wedding couple photos, the shoes really stand out

 
At 7 November 2017 at 02:50 , Blogger chloe clarke said...

I really like pictures of the woman in the wedding dress, I like that you found such contrasts in one person on the street. I think the last image on the tube is really nice with the boldness of the colour. I think if the image was angled slightly higher (to include the front sign) and making the middle pole more central it would make the image slightly bolder.

 
At 7 November 2017 at 02:51 , Blogger Elena Costa said...

I think that the people that you have photographed are very interesting. If you wanted to draw attention to them you could have a wide aperture ring and set your f stop to 1.4 to create a shallow depth of field. For the image of the girl on the train I think this would work really well. Peter is really good if you have more camera questions and I have a handout if you want to borrow it.

 
At 7 November 2017 at 02:51 , Blogger Emily V Preston said...

I like how you have captured peoples everyday life. I like the image where you took a photo of someone taking a photo and I also like the last photo as it shows people in a public environment.

 
At 7 November 2017 at 04:31 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for your suggestions! Yea, I have to improve my technical photographic skills

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home