Monday, 6 November 2017

Haiku: "Falling Shouting Leaves"


This is my Haiku,

it is called "Falling Shouting Leaves"




When I shooted the footages, I was thinking to create an Haiku about Autumn, made in a classic poetic style, but then I thouth of doing something differnt. After editing it, I really liked, now I'm not sure about it. I hope it can still be considered as an Haiku.







Labels:

8 Comments:

At 7 November 2017 at 02:50 , Blogger Cecily Lane Bedner said...

that's brilliant

 
At 7 November 2017 at 02:50 , Blogger Richard Hearne said...

Can't believe no one in the news is covering this tragedy. shocking!

 
At 7 November 2017 at 02:51 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very engaging. Took me by surprise.

 
At 7 November 2017 at 02:51 , Blogger avery said...

the screaming is relatable. interesting joining of audio and visuals

 
At 7 November 2017 at 02:52 , Blogger Mindi Roscoe said...

same. The screaming took me by surprise but perhaps accurately portrays the spook of Halloween and student life. Editing could have been smoother but I enjoyed this piece.

 
At 7 November 2017 at 02:52 , Blogger Emily V Preston said...

I really like how humorous it is

 
At 7 November 2017 at 04:17 , Blogger Unknown said...

lol

 
At 7 November 2017 at 04:20 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks to everyone for comments!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home